Having students from around the world attend CAU makes for a more dynamic and interesting campus.
We want to make it as easy as possible for students living outside the United States to attend CAU and provide any support necessary to international students during enrollment and while they attend CAU.
Our admissions department will work directly with you to smoothly navigate the enrollment process from start to finish. Below is a list of the general admission requirements for international students. Start your application today!
- Submit completed enrollment application with $ registration fee (via check, money order, visa or mastercard).
Contact our admissions office for assistance with registration fee payment.
- Provide FAA medical certificate or waiver form stipulating you will complete the FAA medical exam upon arrival at CAU (please note: should you fail your FAA medical exam, your visa may be revoked).
- Provide copy of high school diploma or foreign equivalent.
- Produce valid passport (legible with current photo).
- Submit proof of English competency (contact our admissions department for information on acceptable documentation).
- Provide proof of health insurance (contact our admissions department for specifics about limits and coverage requirements).
- Register with the U.S. Department of Transportation Security Administration (TSA). (You can register at www.flightschoolcandidates.gov )
- Provide proof of income (a bank statement, affidavit from your bank).
TAKE A VIRTUAL CAMPUS TOUR
We would love to show you what CAU is all about!