California Aeronautical University
CAU awards a $2,000 Career Path College Tuition Reduction Program to high school seniors, recent high school graduates and recent GED recipients who enroll in the University’s aviation programs.
- Has to be an high school graduate in the last year or received your GED in the last year
- Submit the completed tuition reduction application below on this page.
- You'll then receive an email with instructions to submit the remaining documents:
- Submit a recommendation letter to be completed by a high school official on behalf of the applicant.
- Submit proof of high school cumulative GPA of at least 2.5.
- Submit a typed essay approximately 1-2 pages in length, explaining the motivation behind pursuing a career as a pilot and your future aviation career goals + why this tuition reduction is important to you.
For more information call 661-615-5915.
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY
Multiple Tuition Reductions
Unless otherwise stated, students may only receive one tuition reduction at a time from the CAU Tuition Reduction Program but may have other external scholarships in addition to those awarded by our College.
All tuition reductions are waivers of tuition, apply to tuition only, and will not result in a cash payment to students. Unless otherwise stated, tuition reductions awarded are generally split evenly among the terms in the student’s academic year. Applicants selected to receive tuition reduction will receive a letter from the campus director notifying him/her of the award.
Tuition reductions are non-transferable and may not be recycled. If a recipient withdraws from the College or fails to maintain eligibility, the award is rescinded and may not be awarded to another recipient.
If, during their enrollment, a tuition reduction recipient transfers to another CAU campus, the recipient may retain the portion of the award available but must still meet all eligibility requirements.