CAREER PATH SCHOLARSHIP
California Aeronautical University
CalAero awards a $2,000 Career Path College Scholarship to high school seniors, recent high school graduates and recent GED recipients who enroll in the University’s aviation programs.
- Has to be an high school graduate in the last year or received your GED in the last year
- Submit the completed scholarship application below on this page.
- You'll then receive an email with instructions to submit the remaining documents:
- Submit a recommendation letter to be completed by a high school official on behalf of the applicant.
- Submit proof of high school cumulative GPA of at least 2.5.
- Submit a typed essay approximately 1-2 pages in length, explaining the motivation behind pursuing a career as a pilot and your future aviation career goals + why this scholarship is important to you.
For more information call 661-615-5915.
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY
Unless otherwise stated, students may only receive one scholarship at a time from the CAU Scholarship Program but may have other external scholarships in addition to those awarded by our College.
All scholarships are waivers of tuition, apply to tuition only, and will not result in a cash payment to students. Unless otherwise stated, scholarships awarded are generally split evenly among the terms in the student’s academic year. Applicants selected to receive a scholarship will receive a letter from the campus director notifying him/her of the award.
Scholarships are non-transferable and may not be recycled. If a recipient withdraws from the College or fails to maintain eligibility, the scholarship is rescinded and may not be awarded to another recipient.
If, during their enrollment, a scholarship recipient transfers to another CAU campus, the recipient may retain the portion of the scholarship award available but must still meet all eligibility requirements.