People Are A Product Of Their Surroundings. So Why Choose A School That Just Doesn’t Have All The Things On Your Bucket List?
To get the best bang for your buck, it’s important to make sure the school you choose has not only the curriculum you’re looking for but also has an environment you’ll enjoy learning in.
CAU Training Facilities
CAU’s facilities on the main campus are ideally located at Bakersfield International Airport in California’s Central Valley.
With an active lit runway and control tower, 24-hour flight availability, varied terrain and steady area traffic for real-world flight conditions; students get the benefit of practicing in a variety of airport conditions. There is no substitute for the practical experience students’ gain from being completely immersed in this aviation environment at the main campus.
Additional Features Our Bakersfield Location Has To Offer:
- A 39,000-square-foot administration and flight operations center that houses university offices, classrooms, flight-planning room, dispatch center, and simulator rooms.
- 32 shaded hangar ports.
- An adjacent 32,000-square-foot hangar for students training in CAU’s aircraft maintenance program.
- Comfortable, onsite housing with 168 student rooms, lounge areas, meeting rooms, and laundry facilities.
- Double occupancy rooms with private bathroom and study area.
- Campus recreation center, pool, fully equipped gym and athletic courts.
Designed for comfort so students feel at home but equipped with the perfect tools and technology for stimulating training; CAU’s exceptional main campus combines the best of both worlds. A great education is more than pencils and books. It’s sharing your dream of a career in flight with people just like you; and getting there together.
Main Campus Map
Main Campus Address:
1450 BOUGHTON DRIVE
BAKERSFIELD, CALIFORNIA 93308