REACHING NEW HEIGHTS' SCHOLARSHIP
California Aeronautical University (CAU) understands the barriers and challenges presented to many pursuing a career as a professional pilot. With great enthusiasm CAU is proud to award 100 -$10,000 Scholarships. CAU is committed to assisting students with financial resources to pursue their dreams of a career in aviation. We encourage individuals who are well-rounded, involved in their school or community, and actively interested in a career in aviation to apply for the Reaching New Heights’ Scholarship.
Application Deadline is June 1st.
- Limit: 100 awards per year
- Total scholarship award amount: $10,000. Amount will be distributed evenly throughout the awardee’s applicable program. Funds are applied to each recipient’s student account and at no time will the award be issued directly to the recipient.
- Eligibility: Bachelor of Science in Aeronautics program. Must apply and start CAU within 1 year of their 2021 high school graduation date and meet all University admissions requirements.
- Scholarship Requirements:
- High School cumulative GPA of at least 2.5.
- Essay at least 500 words addressing: What motivated you to pursue a career as a pilot and what are your future aviation career goals? Explain why this scholarship is important to you.
- Recommendation letter by a high school official
For more information call 866-335-5301.
Unless otherwise stated, students may only receive one scholarship at a time from the CAU Scholarship Program but may have other external scholarships in addition to those awarded by our College.
All scholarships are waivers of tuition, apply to tuition only, and will not result in a cash payment to students. Unless otherwise stated, scholarships awarded are generally split evenly among the terms in the student’s academic year. Applicants selected to receive a scholarship will receive a letter from the campus director notifying him/her of the award.
Scholarships are non-transferable and may not be recycled. If a recipient withdraws from the College or fails to maintain eligibility, the scholarship is rescinded and may not be awarded to another recipient.
If, during their enrollment, a scholarship recipient transfers to another CAU campus, the recipient may retain the portion of the scholarship award available but must still meet all eligibility requirements.