DELTA AIR LINES
PROPEL COLLEGIATE PILOT CAREER PATH
As Delta’s first partner school on the west coast, eligible CAU graduates can qualify for the Delta Propel Collegiate Career Path program where they can become a Delta pilot in just 42 months or less.
A new program for collegiate aviation students, Delta Propel Collegiate Career Path provides a direct and fast-paced pathway to the Delta Air Lines flight deck.
Upon acceptance and completion of program requirements, Delta will provide participants a qualified job offer detailing a defined path and an accelerated timeline to become a Delta pilot - faster and more seamlessly than ever before.
Only students and recently graduated flight instructors at partner schools like CAU are eligible to apply for the program. Participants must hold their private pilot certificate, first class medical, be able to hold a passport, and be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
POTENTIAL PILOT CAREER PATHWAY*
Receive qualified job offer
Access to Delta events
To progress through the program, participants have three available routes to build required flight hours before reaching Delta:
- Fly for Delta’s Connection Carrier: Republic Airways, Endeavor Air, or SkyWest Airlines
- Fly for private jet charter company Wheels Up
- Fly for the Air National Guard or Reserves
- Successful candidates receive a qualified job offer (QJO)
- Defined path and accelerated timeline to become a Delta pilot
- Personal mentorship from an active Delta pilot
- Access to signature on-campus events at Delta’s Headquarters
About Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines is the U.S. global airline leader in safety, innovation, reliability and customer experience. Powered by our employees around the world, Delta has for a decade led the airline industry in operational excellence while building on our reputation for award-winning customer service. Today, nothing is more important than the health and safety of our customers and employees.
Learn more at https://propel.delta.com/content/propel/en_US/collegepath.html.
Updated March 2023