Alcohol and Drug Prevention Policy
California Aeronautical University has developed an Alcohol and Drug Prevention Policy to comply with the requirements set forth by the Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act Amendments of 1989.
Annual Security and Fire Safety Reports
Anti-Harassment and Discrimination Policy
CAU is committed to providing an environment free of unlawful harassment or discrimination. In support of this commitment, the University has created an Anti-Harassment and Discrimination Policy.
CPPEA Required Documents
The California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009 (CPPEA) requires institutions to provide the following documents on their website.
Visit the CAU catalog page to download the current catalog and catalog addendum.
School Performance Fact Sheets
- Associate of Science in Aviation Maintenance Technology
- Associate of Science in Aviation Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Aeronautics
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation Business Administration
- Master of Aviation Science
- Master of Business Administration
- Aviation Dispatch
- Professional Pilot
Performance Information Disclosure
This is the data reported to ACICS by the institution in its most recent Campus Accountability Report.