- Step 1 – Initial meeting with a member of our admissions team.
That can be done on campus or online through a web meeting.
- Step 2 – Meet with financial services for an estimate of what you qualify for in terms of financial aid and for a cost breakdown by academic year – done online or in person
- Step 3 – Complete an Application for Admission
- Step 4 – Complete entrance assessment and submit necessary documentation
- Step 5 – Complete an acceptance meeting
- Step 6 – Complete Program-Specific Admission paperwork, if accepted
- Step 7 – Complete an Enrollment Agreement
PLEASE USE THIS MAILING FORMAT SO ENSURE TIMELY DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR MAIL AND PARCELS:
Residence Hall, Your Room #
1450 Boughton Drive
Bakersfield, CA 93309